Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Odo <ay...@aa.wakwak.com> on 2005/09/01 13:35:18 UTC

jpeg on portlet

I want to put a jpeg image on portlet of Jetspeed-4 M4.
That jpeg image is dynamically generated by JFreeChart.

What is the easiest way to realize this?
Do I need to create a new portlet class?

Thanks in advance.

Odo
ays@aa.wakwak.com

Re: jpeg on portlet

Posted by Odo <ay...@aa.wakwak.com>.
Thanks for the information, Danny.
I think that Cewolf is very sophisticated and easy to use.

And for the JSP including Cewolf tags, which portlet is available?
Portlet for html is .....
Sorry, I have not yet understood Jetspeed well.

Regards,
Odo

From: Danny gehl <da...@mms-dresden.de>
Subject: Re: jpeg on portlet