Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Radar Da lei <rl...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/25 03:16:38 UTC

Build Apache HAWQ bianry tarball with third party libraries

Hi Roman,

I plan to build out an Apache HAWQ binary tarball for users to download, so
they can install HAWQ easier.

But this will require we include all the third party libraries in the
tarball(currently we requires user to manually install them on each node),
I'm not quite sure if this action have license or other issues.

Would you please give some advice? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Radar

Re: Build Apache HAWQ bianry tarball with third party libraries

Posted by Radar Da lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Thank you Roman.

This is very helpful, I will try to make a binary out for demo and review.
Before that, it won't be public available.

Regards,
Radar

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.