Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ян Программист <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 17:31:58 UTC

Netbeans debug

My Netbeans project for Derby is usable as well. But am curious about how to
make trace of all invoked class, not only matched for debug manually, when I
am debugging SQL requests. A good example is exception trace
- invocation hierarchy is pretty clear. How to make the same with Netbeans?
John

Re: Netbeans debug

Posted by Eranda Sooriyabandara <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,
If you want to run Derby in NetBeans you can open the NetBeans project in
 trunk\tools\ide\netbeans\6.0. Or you can chekout the trunk using NetBeans
Team->Subversion->Checkout.
Thanks
Eranda