Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Harry_ <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/01 12:24:01 UTC

How to configure JMeter to not use proxy for some requests and use it for other requests

Hi,

I am doing performance testing for HTTP requests  with Retrieve all embedded
resources from HTML file option on.

I am running this test plan via proxy server. Now I do not want request sent
to our server via proxy but only the external resources referenced. So is
there any way of telling jmeter to skip using proxy for requests to say
"localhost, staging, test". The way we can do it in browsers.

I am using ant for running the test plan. If something can be done at that
end do let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Re: How to configure JMeter to not use proxy for some requests and use it for other requests

Posted by Harry_ <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Sebb...

Its working.... :)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.