Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Chen Luo <cl...@uci.edu> on 2017/06/09 03:09:41 UTC

Verify fails on SQLPP Execution Test

Hi devs,

After submitting a patch today, I saw the verification fails because of the
SQLPP Execution Tests. It seems to me that the test fails because of some
char set issue when testing inverted index, e.g.,:

< { "id": 90, "title": "VORTEX  Video Retrieval and Tracking from
Compressed Multimedia Databases ¾ Visual Search Engine." }
> { "id": 90, "title": "VORTEX  Video Retrieval and Tracking from Compressed Multimedia Databases ? Visual Search Engine." }

Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks.

Best regards,

Chen Luo

Re: Verify fails on SQLPP Execution Test

Posted by Michael Blow <mb...@gmail.com>.
I have filed an issue to track this (seemingly product) bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1937

Posted by Michael Blow <mb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.