Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl> on 2005/08/12 19:18:11 UTC

Clustering plugin upgrade

I'll prepare an upgrade of the clustering code to the Carrot2 HEAD.
There have been a few fixes, so it is worth it before the release.

If anyone objects, please speak up. Also, what's the preferred way of
submitting that (remember it is a few megabytes) -- JIRA? Direct contact
with somebody with commiter rights? John, you committed it last time, if
you have any requests, let me know.

Dawid

Re: Clustering plugin upgrade

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Dawid,
If John who did it last time would not be available you can send it to
me or tell me from where I can download it from. I do not know if we
decide to commit it before release as the deadline for code commits has
passed but if not I will commit it just after the release.
Regards
Piotr