Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Eric Crahen <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 02:06:29 UTC

Collecting metrics / reports

Hi,

I've just started to look at continuum. It looks very nice, but I'm having
some trouble finding out about the reporting features. Let me give you a use
case. I want to build an ant project that runs junit and emma. I'd like to
get the emma output published with the build results and the stats regarding
which junit tests failed and which passed. Can anyone point me at some
examples or the documentation that explains this?

--
- Eric

Re: Collecting metrics / reports

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The publication of junit reports is planned for 1.1 for maven.
We can't add junit reports (and emma) for ant projects because the output directory of these reports
aren't standardized with ant. The only way to see them in continuum, is to look at them in working
directory page.
You can publish your reports on a website in your ant script so you'll can view them.

Emmanuel