Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2011/03/26 03:57:09 UTC

Ajax Submit Link and detect if that button clicked

I was having trouble detecting if a particular ajax submit link was the
last "behavior" associated with a form submission.  I tried to use the
findSubmittingButton (or whatever the name is) and that was always
returning null.

I used this approach and it works, but doesn't seem intuitintive and I
wonder if there is a better way.

        final String lastURL = form.getWebRequest().getURL();
        return (lastURL.indexOf("nextLink") != -1);   or whatever the
link is in the URL.