Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by infiniter <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 16:36:41 UTC

AjaxPagingNavigation.newPagingNavigationLink returning Link instead of AbstractLink?

I've got staleless paging navigation that stores stuff in the page
parameters. Now I need to create its AJAX version...
When creating the AjaxPagingNavigation.newPagingNavigationLink I realized it
returns a Link instance instead of an AjaxLink or AbstractLink
(PagingNavition returns an AbstractLink) ... As you know AjaxLink doesn't
extend from Link, so does anyone what the reason for this is? I need to
update the pageable component using Ajax, so how can that be accomplished
then?

Re: AjaxPagingNavigation.newPagingNavigationLink returning Link instead of AbstractLink?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It looks like a bug.
Create a ticket please.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM, infiniter <in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got staleless paging navigation that stores stuff in the page
> parameters. Now I need to create its AJAX version...
> When creating the AjaxPagingNavigation.newPagingNavigationLink I realized it
> returns a Link instance instead of an AjaxLink or AbstractLink
> (PagingNavition returns an AbstractLink) ... As you know AjaxLink doesn't
> extend from Link, so does anyone what the reason for this is? I need to
> update the pageable component using Ajax, so how can that be accomplished
> then?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development