Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2005/10/19 11:41:20 UTC

Re: M2: NoSuchMethodError in ..reporting.MavenReport.canGenerateReport()

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 23:05 +0100, Roy Henderson wrote:
> I'm working through getting started with M2 (thanks for the earlier answer
> Jason).
>
> I've got down to the m2 site:site section with no problem but trying to
> generate the site gives me:

I've corrected the guide and redeployed the site so that it refers to
the right phase. Now to deploy the site you just use "m2 site" and to
deploy the site you only need to use "m2 site-deploy".

> constituent[22]: file:/C:/Maven/bin/../lib/wagon-ssh-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> org.apache.maven.reporti
> ng.MavenReport.canGenerateReport()Z
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.filterReports(SiteMojo.java:40
> 7)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:221)

I see that you are using wagon-ssh-1.0-alpha-4 which is the wrong
version. Again I have updated the site and redeployed the site.

> Is this something I have done wrong or a genuine M2 problem?

I would suggest waiting a couple hours and get the final 2.0 release.

> Thanks,
>
> Roy

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.

 -- Unknown

RE: M2: NoSuchMethodError in..reporting.MavenReport.canGenerateReport()

Posted by Roy Henderson <r_...@rebexitservices.co.uk>.

>I would suggest waiting a couple hours and get the final 2.0 release.

Is 2.0 final about to roll? The download links give file not found on the
mirrors.