Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@orrtiz.com> on 2014/08/14 21:30:35 UTC

Fwd: JIRRI issue

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joel Fradkin <JF...@styleline.com>
Date: 2014-08-14 20:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: JIRRI issue
To: Pierre Smits <pi...@orrtiz.com>

I saw your post, but I am not sure how to enter one?

Is there instructions anywhere?

The not saving the comment in add at the bottom of edit is a bug for sure.

The not showing the comment is just odd? I mean why let you add one and not
allow you to edit it or see it on any other screens.

I got it to show u and added it to my view and edit screens and to the pdf.

Just not sure how to make it ediable since the edit post to updateshipgroup
(not 100% sure, but doubt that has line item comment).

Not a big ssue for today. My boss wanted me to get the comment to show (I
was just going to remove it).

He may note it does not allow edits and make me fix that too.

Re: JIRRI issue

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
I added OFBIZ-5714
I appreciate the direction. If any of you see an issue with how I did it let
me know and I will be sure and comply. I believe I followed the guidelines.
I did see a bug for receiving that had been fixed, but nothing on the
comment in add item if editing. I mentioned comment should be added to the
P.O., and allow editing, and show on P.O. Was not sure if that was the
proper place.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: JIRRI issue

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
I will take a look on the site first to see if it has been reported, if not I
will follow the instructions.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: JIRRI issue

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joel,

The best angle to get an idea how to contribute, and how to create JIRA
issues, can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Best regards,

Pierre Smits