Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by "Sing, Jasbir" <ja...@accenture.com> on 2017/06/08 05:07:52 UTC

CTAS to wait till the time table is created

Hi,

I am using CTAS command to copy one parquet file from another. But my threads are not waiting for the task completion and are moving forward. I want my tread to wait till the time my parquet file is created.
How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Jasbir Singh

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: CTAS to wait till the time table is created

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Sing, Jasbir <ja...@accenture.com>
wrote:

> I am using CTAS command to copy one parquet file from another. But my
> threads are not waiting for the task completion and are moving forward. I
> want my tread to wait till the time my parquet file is created.
> How can I achieve this?

What threads?

How are you invoking the CTAS command?

Are you calling Drill via JDBC? Or what?

Re: CTAS to wait till the time table is created

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.