Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henry <hx...@cs.ualberta.ca> on 2001/10/18 20:02:15 UTC

two questions

Tomcat 3.2.3 runs wrong on my computer, and when it starts up,
the new windows generates a bunch of errors and disappear before I
was able to see clearly what the errors are. These are not logged
in and log files. How can i start tomcat in the original window,
or where can i find the run time error log?

second question is how can i specify username/password for Oracle in the
same way as MySQL does like below?

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority?user=test;password=test"

Re: two questions

Posted by Kar YEOW <ka...@apir.com.au>.
the oracle url look like this
jdbc:oracle:thin:user/password@server:port:sid
hope this help
kar
Open a command window.  Change to the tomcat bin directory and execute
"tomcat run".

Jim

RE: two questions

Posted by Jim Urban <ji...@netsteps.net>.