Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Norbert Siebert <n....@econnex.de> on 2006/03/10 10:27:53 UTC

How to export only files that changed

Hi,

is there a way to export only the files that changed in revision i.e 300 or
from revision 275 to 300 and not the whole trunk?

Thanks,
Norb

Re: How to export only files that changed

Posted by Nathan Kidd <na...@spicycrypto.ca>.
Norbert Siebert wrote:
> is there a way to export only the files that changed in revision i.e 300 or
> from revision 275 to 300 and not the whole trunk?

Something along the lines of:

  for file in `svn log -r300 -v | sed s/^...[MA] //p`; do \
   svn cat $repourl/$file > $prefix/$file; done;

Of course you'd need to flesh it out to create destination directories,
etc. but the general idea works fine in scripts I use.

-Nathan