Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/09/21 16:03:50 UTC

[2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

If you log an exception, the real cause for the exception is not logged
anymore. For example, I have a problem for example in a portlet where an
NPE is thrown. THis is later catched several times, the new location
information is added and then finally logged. The logged exception
containes the location information, but the NPE got somehow lost.

Any idea how to fix this?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hmm... I will checkout Cocoon on another machine and test there.

I'm currently using 1.4.2_09 in w2k - Now what I actually don't
understand is why Jorg and I are seeing the exception logged to the
portal.log while you have it in the cocoon.log. I could imagine that the
actual output might be jdk dependent (if the cause is logged or not),
but it seems very strange that even the target is jdk dependent. Hmm.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Jorg Heymans wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet (coplets/gallery) and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into the portal and to the gallery tab.
>>>

>>>The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you anymore the reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded. Same happens if a component could not be created or any other problem occurs.
>>>

>That's exactly what I get, too
>
>Do you have something in cocoon.log about this exception?

Hmm... I will checkout Cocoon on another machine and test there.

Sylvain

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

>>Hmm, not that I know, which blocks do you have configured and which
>>sample does not work?
>>

> I did a build with cron,forms, auth-fw, databases,hsqldb, ojb, portal,
> session-fw and webapp samples enabled.
>
> Everything compiles and builds fine, but when I go to
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/portal/portal i get :
>
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.SimpleLuceneCriterionBean
>
> When I then enable the querybean , and subsequently lucene, everything
> works.

Ah, this is a case of transitive dependencies - the portal block use the
ojb block for the sample, the ojb block uses the querybean and lucene
block for the sample. So, that's why you need both :( I guess the best
solution would be to make the portal sample independent of the OJB
*block* and let it just use ojb.

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hmm, not that I know, which blocks do you have configured and which
> sample does not work?

I did a build with cron,forms, auth-fw, databases,hsqldb, ojb, portal,
session-fw and webapp samples enabled.

Everything compiles and builds fine, but when I go to
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/portal/portal i get :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.SimpleLuceneCriterionBean
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
at org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:206)
at org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:170)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.ClassHelper.getClass(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.ClassHelper.getClass(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler.startElement(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
at
Source)
at
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readDescriptorRepository(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.getInstance(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.getDefaultKey(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.security.DBSecurityHandler.login(DBSecurityHandler.java:41)
at
at
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentProxyGenerator$ComponentInvocationHandler.invoke(ComponentProxyGenerator.java:143)
at $Proxy11.login(Unknown Source)
at
org.osoco.cowarp.impl.StandardApplicationManager.login(StandardApplicationManager.java:189)

When I then enable the querybean , and subsequently lucene, everything
works.

Jorg

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet
> (coplets/gallery) and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer
> from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into the portal and to the gallery tab.
> The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you
> anymore the reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded.
> Same happens if a component could not be created or any other problem
> occurs.

I have changed both occurences of xslt to xslt2.

After visiting the gallery coplet, portal log says :

o.a.c.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/coplets/gallery/sitemap.xmap
	at [ConfigurationException] -
file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/coplets/gallery/sitemap.xmap:39:55
	at <map:mount> -
file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/coplets/sitemap.xmap:27:65
	at <map:mount> -
file:/D:/src/cocoon-2.1.x/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:181:76
	at
o.a.c.p.coplet.adapter.impl.URICopletAdapter.streamContent(URICopletAdapter.java:134)
	at
o.a.c.p.coplet.adapter.impl.CachingURICopletAdapter.streamContent(CachingURICopletAdapter.java:165)
	at
o.a.c.p.coplet.adapter.impl.CachingURICopletAdapter.streamContent(CachingURICopletAdapter.java:120)
	at
o.a.c.p.coplet.adapter.impl.AbstractCopletAdapter.toSAX(AbstractCopletAdapter.java:162)
	at o.a.c.p.source.CopletSource.toSAX(CopletSource.java:169)
	at o.a.c.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:100)
	at o.a.c.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:180)
	at o.a.c.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:158)
....... (snipped)

followed by

INFO    (2005-09-22) 23:36.04:502   [portal]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal) PoolThread-4/AbstractCopletAdapter:
Streamed coplet Gallery (instance Gallery-Petstore) in 30ms.
WARN    (2005-09-22) 23:36.04:532   [portal]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal) PoolThread-4/AbstractCopletAdapter:
Unable to get content of coplet: GalleryViewer-1
[...]

HTH
Jorg

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> HEY PEOPLE, can someone else check this also?

That's what i tried doing a few hours ago already, but I couldn't even
get the portal block going. It seems it is depending on a bit more than
documented in blocks.props.

I'll have a more thorough look in a bit and report back :)

Jorg

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez schrieb:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet (coplets/gallery) and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into the portal and to the gallery tab.
>>>
>>>The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you anymore the reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded. Same happens if a component could not be created or any other problem occurs.
>>>

>>Weird... this shows up correctly in my cocoon.log (see below).
>>

>The strange thing is that it does not even show up in cocoon.log but
>portal.log.

My portal.log has this:
INFO    (2005-09-22) 16:09.08:185   [portal]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal) PoolThread-4/AbstractCopletAdapter:
Streamed coplet Portal-Demo (instance Portal-Demo-1) in 58ms.

>>I also double-checked that I haven't forgotten to commit something and
>>did a clean build.
>>
>:) Hmm, I've done the same
>

>>What JDK version are you using?
>>
>1.4.2.

Same here (1.4.2_07 on a Mac)

>Strange

Definitely...

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet
>(coplets/gallery) and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer
>from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into the portal and to the gallery tab.
>The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you
>anymore the reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded.
>Same happens if a component could not be created or any other problem
>occurs.

Weird... this shows up correctly in my cocoon.log (see below).

I also double-checked that I haven't forgotten to commit something and
did a clean build.

What JDK version are you using?

Sylvain

ERROR (2005-09-22) 16:09.13:117 [sitemap.handled-errors]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=7)
PoolThread-4/ErrorHandlerHelper: Failed to process pipeline
    at <map:serialize type="html-include"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:220:47
    at <map:transform type="encodeURL"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:215:44
    at <map:transform type="portal-new-eventlink"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:214:55
    at <map:transform type="portal-coplet"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:213:48
    at <map:transform type="cinclude"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:212:43
    at <map:transform> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:207:83
    at <map:generate type="portal"> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/sitemap.xmap:206:56
    at <map:mount> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/sitemap.xmap:66:68
    at <map:mount> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap:189:65
    at <map:mount> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/sitemap.xmap:890:66
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'xslt2' is not defined for 'transform' at
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/coplets/gallery/sitemap.xmap:36:55
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeForStatement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:572)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.TransformNodeBuilder.buildNode(TransformNodeBuilder.java:44)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:121)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:136)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNodeBuilder.buildNode(MatchNodeBuilder.java:77)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelineNodeBuilder.java:110)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelinesNodeBuilder.java:64)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.buildNode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:70)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.createTree(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:331)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:402)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:364)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.buildConcreteProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:330)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupConcreteProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:300)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.buildPipeline(TreeProcessor.java:259)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:110)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:142)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:92)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.buildPipeline(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:192)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.buildPipeline(TreeProcessor.java:261)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.init(SitemapSource.java:331)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSource.java:213)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSourceFactory.getSource(SitemapSourceFactory.java:64)
    at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.SourceResolverImpl.resolveURI(SourceResolverImpl.java:208)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.resolveURI(CocoonComponentManager.java:541)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.URICopletAdapter.streamContent(URICopletAdapter.java:126)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.URICopletAdapter.streamContent(URICopletAdapter.java:90)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.AbstractCopletAdapter.toSAX(AbstractCopletAdapter.java:183)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.source.CopletSource.toSAX(CopletSource.java:169)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:100)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:180)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toSAX(SourceUtil.java:158)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformer.processCIncludeElement(CIncludeTransformer.java:557)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformer.startTransformingElement(CIncludeTransformer.java:264)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.startElement(AbstractSAXTransformer.java:457)
    at
org.apache.xml.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.closeStartTag(ToXMLSAXHandler.java:204)
    at
org.apache.xml.serializer.ToSAXHandler.flushPending(ToSAXHandler.java:277)
    at
org.apache.xml.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.endElement(ToXMLSAXHandler.java:243)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemCopy.execute(ElemCopy.java:118)
    at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApplyTemplates.java:393)
    at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:176)
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2411)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemCopy.execute(ElemCopy.java:114)
[...]
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:1374)
[...]
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:2281)
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1367)
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3458)
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:406)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:55)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:610)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortalManagerImpl.render(PortalManagerImpl.java:168)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.invokeNext(DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.wsrp.adapter.WSRPAdapter.render(WSRPAdapter.java:754)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.invokeNext(DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.PortletAdapter.render(PortletAdapter.java:421)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.invokeNext(DefaultPortalManagerAspectContext.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortalManagerImpl.showPortal(PortalManagerImpl.java:124)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.generation.PortalGenerator.generate(PortalGenerator.java:79)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:578)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:183)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:480)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:120)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:138)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:248)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:117)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1154)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:294)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:525)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
    at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
    at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218)
    at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:300)
    at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:511)
INFO  (2005-09-22) 16:09.13:153 [sitemap]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=7)
PoolThread-4/HandleErrorsNode: Processing handle-errors at
<map:handle-errors> -
file:/Users/sylvain/dev/apache.org/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/sitemap.xmap:905:24
INFO  (2005-09-22) 16:09.13:738 [access]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=7)
PoolThread-4/CocoonServlet: 'samples/blocks/portal/portal' Processed by
Apache Cocoon 2.1.8-dev in 906 milliseconds.

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> There's still an issue with SAXException which doesn't seem to print
> its cause stacktrace, even with JDK 1.4. I'm currently working on it.

Fixed also.

SAXException doesn't have a getCause() method, thus making it a bad JDK
1.4 citizen. To circumvent this, I added some code in LocatedException
and LocatedRuntimeException to ensure that JDK 1.4 causes are always
initialized, by calling Throwable.initCause().

Sylvain

Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.