Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/03/26 11:52:56 UTC

Example generator is completed nearly

Hi Commnumity,

May I have your attention please.
Our new example system - automatic example codes generator is completed
nearly.
The example code of ShardingSphere-JDBC is done for now; the example code
of ShardingSphere-Proxy still need to be adjust.

The example generator is in [1], please try if you are interested. It is
the best way to show examples for lots of configuration domains. The old
example may be removed in the future.
Let's expect the new example online.

Thanks for @Guocheng Tang do the great job.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/tree/master/examples/shardingsphere-example-generator

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re:Example generator is completed nearly

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Nice work!

Trista Pan
Twitter & Github: tristaZero

Posted by Guocheng Tang <to...@apache.org>.
It is a great honor to participate in the community building, let us make shardingsphere better together.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@apache.org>.
nice job !

Regards,
cherrylzhao
Email:zhaojun@apache.org
Jun Zhao(cherrylzhao) Apache ShardingSphere

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年3月26日周六 19:53写道: