Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 00:19:17 UTC

permit application

hi all, the reason for the post is to report that I can not climb any files
or images in openoffice wiki.

I wish I could help since I am working index calc functions and generating
some reports to QA they need and I can not climb them imagnes

thanks
regards

Re: permit application

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
There are no special restriction on uploading files (apart from the file
types, only surden types are allowed).

BUT when you login, you sometimes have to refresh (press F5) before wiki
accept your login...your username should be in the upper left corner, if
not you need to press F5.

rgds
Jan I.

Re: permit application