Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bob T <rj...@attglobal.net> on 2002/04/09 06:49:15 UTC

Apache reinstall New .conf

Well do to some windows problems I had to reinstall Apache and lost the
.conf.
 I was running perl.cgi files and now they only run from the Apache .htdoc
dir and cannot find the files at Apache cgi.bin dir

See below what else should I do to run CGIs in cgi-bin
 Here are the primary lines..

DocumentRoot "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs">
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews +ExecCGI
  AllowOverride None
  Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks +ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all