Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Driss Ben Zoubeir <dr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 20:28:31 UTC

Code of XIRR function

Hi,
I am trying to  correct a bug in the XIRR function (it is rather improve
than correct). The idea behind the correction is the following:

1- try to find a solution (XIRR) using the guess value given by the user
or  using the default value
2-if the try with those values does not lead to a solution so begin to scan
for a guess value from -0.99 to +0.99 with 0.01 step until one get a Guess
Value which leads to  Solution.

first to experiments I have written a code but It seems that I have a
problem with the outer while loop. Can someone give me a hint where is the
problem?

regards
Driss

Re: Code of XIRR function