Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark London <mr...@psfc.mit.edu> on 2016/12/06 21:58:20 UTC

Anyone seeing URIBL_BLOCKED?

Hi - Around 7PM yesterday (US eastern time), I started seeing
URIBL_BLOCKED, and it didn't go away after midnight.  I tried switching
to one of our other local name servers, and that didn't help.  I've been
using this service for many years.   Do you know if their policy has
changed?   Thanks. - Mark

Re: Anyone seeing URIBL_BLOCKED?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 06.12.16 16:58, Mark London wrote:
>Hi - Around 7PM yesterday (US eastern time), I started seeing
>URIBL_BLOCKED, and it didn't go away after midnight.  I tried
>switching to one of our other local name servers, and that didn't
>help.  I've been using this service for many years.   Do you know if
>their policy has changed?   Thanks. - Mark

how many mails you process daily?
how many clients use your DNS servers?
are you using other kind of URI checking (e.g. on proxy server)?
Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...

Re: Anyone seeing URIBL_BLOCKED?

Posted by Mark London <mr...@psfc.mit.edu>.
I'm not using dns forwarding.

Sent from my iPhone