Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 10:15:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin 1.0.1

Please vote on releasing 1.0.1 of the Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin module.
The tag for the release is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/tags/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.1/

the Maven staging repository is:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.1/

Looks ok to me and I've tried an SCA build with the new version which works
ok so +1 from me.

   ...ant

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin 1.0.1

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Passed with three +1s and no other votes. Thanks for voting everyone.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin 1.0.1

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.