Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/12 16:23:10 UTC

Openlaszlo Error Dialog - not showing

Hi

I am trying to have a condition like this and if the condition passes i am
trying to show the error dialog .
The debug message inside the if conditions gets printed but the error
dialog is not getting shown.

here's the code

if(this.isUserAdmin)
{
if ($debug) Debug.write("isUserAdmin",this.isUserAdmin);
new lz.labelerrorPopup(canvas,{errorlabelid:1540});
return;

}

-baskar

Re: Openlaszlo Error Dialog - not showing

Posted by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com>.
there is another block of code which is earlier to the below code

if (!canvas.isAllowedToDraw && !canvas.ismoderator)
{  new lz.labelerrorPopup(canvas,{errorlabelid:1462});
return;
}

even this error doesnt get popped up even if the condition works...

-baskar

Posted by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com>.
Seba

I found the issue , isUserAdmin(attribute type=boolean) value was false -
but still it was going inside the If condition - i think this was due to
the value i typecasted the java boolean value with Boolean wrapper in
laszlo . so changed it to primitive boolean and it worked fine..

Thanks for your help

-baskar

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com>.