Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by icarrara <ic...@studio5.it> on 2007/03/14 18:41:57 UTC

Looking for a ServiceMix developer for File/Ftp transfer

I'm looking for a developer that can configure ServiceMix 3.1 to manage some
file transfers.

I need to automatize the transfer of binary files from a Windows server file
system to a remote Ftp server and vivecersa.

When a predermined file appears on a folder I'll transfer it to a folder of
the Ftp server.  If the folder is new it have to create it.
Viceversa,  when a predermined file appears on a folder of the Ftp server
I'll transfer it to a folder of the local Windows server.  If the folder is
new it have to create it.

Optionally, I have to delete the file from the source folder, or archive it
in another folder.

I'm looking for a developer that is able to produce the necessary
configuration files to use the Ftp and File component of ServiceMix 3.1.

Ivano Carrara

Re: Looking for a ServiceMix developer for File/Ftp transfer

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Ivano
We are developing that...
1) Poll directory for files (filtering for file suffix *.ext)
2) Send over FTP to directory, and after transfer rename from (*.tmp) back
to (*.ext)
3) Put file locally (from sending node) in an archive (date archiving, name
the dir todays date)
What do you need? Hints, samples ?
We could not complete our task with only configuration files, but had to
program/override some of the code in SMX...
/Johan