Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2016/01/22 07:38:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1726029 - in /sling/trunk/bundles/scripting/sightly/engine: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/sling/scripting/sightly/impl/compiler/ src/main/java/org/apache/sling/scripting/sightly/impl/compiler/expression/node/ src/main/java/org/apache/sling/s...

Hi Radu,

On Thu, 2016-01-21 at 17:20 +0000, radu@apache.org wrote:
> SLING-5447 - Enable FindBugs for the Sightly Scripting Engine
>
> * enabled FindBugs for the build process

For the record you can also see the findbugs analysis results on the
ASF Sonar instance:

  https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index?id=org.apache.sling%3Asli
ng-builder

For your use case, the Sightly Scripting Engine analysis results are
available at

  https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index?id=org.apache.sling%3Aorg
.apache.sling.scripting.sightly

Robert

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2016-01-22 at 07:50 +0000, Radu Cotescu wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for the heads up! How often is the analysis run? I see issues
> that
> have been fixed by the commit for SLING-5447.

It polls daily for SCM changes, see build record at

  https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/sling/

Robert

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,