Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Matt Stevenson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/26 21:05:09 UTC

avro C#

Hey guys,
I was looking around on the website for the C# version of avro, as it is
listed under the supported languages.
I assume this https://github.com/thirumg/**Avro.NET<https://github.com/thirumg/Avro.NET>
is
the C# version being mentioned?
Could a link be added to the website somewhere?

Matt Stevenson.

Re: avro C#

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
The C# implementation was never fully integrated into the release.

I just filed an issue for this and provided a patch.

This should be in the next release.

Doug

Re: avro C#

Posted by Matt Stevenson <ma...@gmail.com>.