Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sol myr <so...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/25 17:33:58 UTC

[Axis2 ] Making the HttpServletRequest available for the Service methods ?

Hi,

  We have an Axis2 service, with standard "aar" deployment under Tomcat.

  When receiving a soap request, we'd like the Service class (business logic) to also have direct access to the HttpServletRequest, which carried the soap request ( that's in *addition* to getting the usual parameters, parsed from soap into java objects).

  Could anyone please tell how to achieve this ?

  We're aware it's bad design, mixing layers, etc.
  Unfortunately, the requirement is forced by an old application, with an unusual security design.

  Thanks :)