Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 22:56:24 UTC

Re: Apache httpd 2.4.x on Windows

Hi Claudio,
did anything came out yet from your research?

Cheers
Mario

RE: Apache httpd 2.4.x on Windows

Posted by "Claudio Caldato (MS OPEN TECH)" <cl...@microsoft.com>.
HI Mario,

Yes EOW was supposed to mean End Of Week, anyway good news, we should have a fix to review ready by tomorrow.

In addition, if you guys are willing to consider it, we would like to make some changes to the build infrastructure on Windows, anyway this is a complete separate work item, we can discuss it after we are done with the bug.

More news tomorrow
Claudio

Posted by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claudio,