Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ernest Lu <sy...@sina.com> on 2013/08/29 10:08:48 UTC

CXF Component

     Hi,
         I have the following route:

from("cxf://http://0.0.0.0:8080/proxy?dataFormat=MESSAGE&serviceClass=com.ProxyClass")
		.process(new Processor() {
			@Override
                              //TODO
			}
		})
		.to("cxf://http://192.168.1.90:9005/helloService?dataFormat=MESSAGE");

     The last endpoint is a external web service.If the route receive a soap
request,how do I factor out          the message payloads and then  create a
correct  request and send it to the  external web service

thanks

Re: CXF Component

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
When you using the MESSAGE data format, you can consume and produce message body as a stream.

Please go through the camel-cxf wiki page[1] for more information.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

RE: CXF Component

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi,

If you want to use payloads, why don't you use the dataFormat=PAYLOAD? Then you will have the payload in the message body (and can do with it what you intend to to).

Best regards
Stephan