Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/02/05 20:28:26 UTC

Developing on a mac

I'm debugging some tests on my MBP running Lion.  It seems that the Apple developer kit defines an incompatible definition of javax.annotation.Resource, e.g. it does not have a field lookup.  How do people work around this problem?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
i didn't edit the SDK,

when the compilation fails right clic on the test -> exclude and then all
is fine :)

- Romain

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
no issue for me,

was mainly a "working test" while we were working on TCKs.

- Romain

Re: Developing on a mac

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Developing on a mac