Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by marotosg <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 11:57:30 UTC

Re: _version_ / Versioning using timespan

Thanks a lot Susheel.
I see this is actually what I need.  I have been testing it and  notice the
value of the field has to be always greater for a new document to get
indexed. if you send the same version number it doesn't work.

Is it possible somehow to overwrite documents with the same version?

Thanks

Re: _version_ / Versioning using timespan

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
I see.  You can create a JIRA and submit patch and see if committers agree
or have different opinion/suggestion.

Thanks,
Susheel

Posted by Sergio García Maroto <ma...@gmail.com>.