Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/06/27 14:44:02 UTC

[Announcement] XSLTC as default Trax processor in 2.1-dev

I've had only good experience with the latest XSLTC processor for a
couple days now.

Since I have not received any negative votes, I am going to make it the
default in 2.1-dev HEAD.

The "xslt" Transformer now uses XSLTC.
The "xalan" Transforemer is now what used to be "xstl". If someone needs
Xalan extensions, use "xalan" instead of "xslt".

Hopefull this will allow more testing and faster turnaround time with
the XSLTC team.

Cheers,

--

-= Ivelin =-