Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz <jp...@mcplusa.com> on 2016/02/08 19:28:04 UTC

Amazon CloudSearch Connector question

Hi,

I've successfully sent data to FileSystems and SOLR, but for Amazon
CloudSearch I'm seeing that only empty messages are being sent to my
domain. I think this may be an issue on how I've setup the TIKA Extractor
Transformation or the field mapping. I think the Database where the records
are supposed to be stored before flushing to Amazon, is storing empty
content.

I've tried to find documentation on how to setup the TIKA Transformation,
but I haven't been able to find any.

If someone could provide an example of a job setup to send from a
FileSystem to CloudSearch, that'd be great!

Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz Varas,
Full Stack Developer - MC+A Chile

Re: Amazon CloudSearch Connector question

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Sure; please blow away the database instance first, and then you should be
all set.

Karl

Posted by Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz <jp...@mcplusa.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.