Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2012/05/13 17:07:00 UTC

Build error: problem while accessing http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/opennlp/models-1.5//nl-ner-location.bin

I am currently getting this build error for Stanbol trunc:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/data/opennlp/ner/nl/download_models.xml:25:
Failed to copy
http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/opennlp/models-1.5//nl-ner-location.bin
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/data/opennlp/ner/nl/src/main/resources/org/apache/stanbol/data/opennlp/nl-ner-location.bin
due to java.net.ConnectException Connection timed out

I do not have a problem downloading the file using Iceweasel / Firefox.

I then suspected that mvn might have a problem with the double "/" and
removed one "/" in the file download_models.xml

After that mvn install was successful...

I am not sure that download_models.xml is the correct place to
consistently correct this.

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Build error: problem while accessing http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/opennlp/models-1.5//nl-ner-location.bin

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I also noticed this problem once or twice but a simple new start of
the build made it succeed. Next time I will try to investigate.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian