Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Kelvin Kakugawa <ke...@twitter.com> on 2011/01/19 23:24:35 UTC

dedicated servers?

Hi,

We've been working on distributed tests for Cassandra.  However, for speed
of iteration, we'd like to add support for deployment to dedicated servers.

Should a new jclouds archetype be created?  Or, should we replace jclouds
for deployment to a dedicated cluster?

-Kelvin

Re: dedicated servers?

Posted by Kelvin Kakugawa <ke...@twitter.com>.
Thanks for the link.

When it's in jclouds, I'll cut an issue for whirr.

-Kelvin

Re: dedicated servers?

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: dedicated servers?