Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/12 17:01:48 UTC

Exclude some jar from the classpath generated by eclipse:eclipse

Hi,
  How do I configure pom to exclude some jar from the classpath generated by
eclipse:eclipse. I have checked the documents of eclipse:eclipse. There is a
parameter "excludes" but there is no example.

Regards,
Rice

Re: Exclude some jar from the classpath generated by eclipse:eclipse

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
The version of the maven-eclipse-plugin I am using is 2.5.1. It just does
not work. The configuration is like the following:

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>as:as-relation</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Regards,
Rice

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
It is indeed not clear from the documentation, but if you look the
documentation closely you see a Jira issue attached:

List of artifact to exclude from eclipse classpath, beeing provided by