Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Kenny McFarland <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/01 07:06:55 UTC

Re: Gora Datastore Abstraction

Furkan that's great, from your position do you have any ideas how Fluo
could use Gora as a practical feature somehow?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

To clarify the point about Nutch 2.x, it has some security issues and needs
to be fixed. That's why there is a decision like that. It could be very
nice if we continue this conversation on Gora mail list for a wider
brainstorming session about integration.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 10:07 AM Kenny McFarland <