Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/26 17:02:02 UTC

implementation.widget reference naming

I've committed a change (r689102) that includes an update to
implementation.widget to change the way that it determines the a reference
name from javascript. For example,

    //@Reference
    var catalog = new Reference("Catalog");

The code used to pick up the variable name and hence in this case would add
a reference to the component type named "catalog". I've changed it to look
for the name that appears in the string passed to Reference() in order that
a reference is added to the component type named "Catalog". Note the
difference in capitalization of the first character.

Be keen to hear from the implementation.widget experts if there are issues
hidden here.

Simon

Re: implementation.widget reference naming

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Simon Laws wrote:
> I've committed a change (r689102) that includes an update to
> implementation.widget to change the way that it determines the a
> reference name from javascript. For example,
>
>     //@Reference
>     var catalog = new Reference("Catalog");
>
> The code used to pick up the variable name and hence in this case would
> add a reference to the component type named "catalog". I've changed it
> to look for the name that appears in the string passed to Reference() in
> order that a reference is added to the component type named "Catalog".
> Note the difference in capitalization of the first character.
>
> Be keen to hear from the implementation.widget experts if there are
> issues hidden here.
>
> Simon

Looks good to me

--