Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tammy Henderson <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/14 13:13:18 UTC

changing page number under text flow

Different chapter re-act differently then the rest of the chapters

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Chapters one and two are fine but 3 and 5 and eight give me either a blank first page and adding the blank to the number of pages in file. Or worse they would give me a blank in front of pages one  and two i.e. blank than actual page one label two, then another blank page then page two label page three. Manuscripts don’t do this.
Or its separate the chapter page line from the text, placing it at the top of page two. I have had these issue on several version and the problem continues.