Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Marc-André GROSY <Ma...@cidj.com> on 2005/04/20 12:11:21 UTC

Xopus again

Hi,
When I launch Xopus in Lenya there is the follow message :
Lenya is expecting an @XOPUS:CONTEXT@ (e.g. Xopus-2.1.66) directory within your @XOPUS:PATH@ (e.g. webapps/ROOT) directory. @XOPUS:CONTEXT@ and @XOPUS:PATH@ are configured within your local.build.properties (xopus.context resp. xopus.path). The path is relative to usecase.xmap. Also don't forget to patch the files within the xopusPlugins directory (cmsdriver.js, etc.) according to the Apache Lenya documentation.

Anyone has an idea again ?

ps: in cocoon.xconf i have : <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DefaultsMetaModule" name="xopus">
<values>
<context>Xopus</context>
</values>

Thanks a lot

Marc

Re: Xopus again

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Marc-André GROSY wrote:

>Hi,
>When I launch Xopus in Lenya there is the follow message :
>Lenya is expecting an @XOPUS:CONTEXT@ (e.g. Xopus-2.1.66) directory within your @XOPUS:PATH@ (e.g. webapps/ROOT) directory. @XOPUS:CONTEXT@ and @XOPUS:PATH@ are configured within your local.build.properties (xopus.context resp. xopus.path). The path is relative to usecase.xmap. Also don't forget to patch the files within the xopusPlugins directory (cmsdriver.js, etc.) according to the Apache Lenya documentation.
>
>Anyone has an idea again ?

what do the logfiles say?

Michi

>ps: in cocoon.xconf i have : <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.DefaultsMetaModule" name="xopus">
><values>
><context>Xopus</context>
></values>
>
>Thanks a lot