Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2009/12/18 17:07:04 UTC

Final run up for 0.6 release candidate

Thank you very much to everyone who has helped to reduce the
blocking/critical bugs for 0.6 to just 1. We're almost ready to cut a
release.

The one remaining blocker bug is QPID-2273  -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2273 currently assigned to
Aidan.

This does indeed seem to be a pretty important compatibility issue so
I'd really like it fixed before release. From looking at the bug record
itself it looks like there is an attached patch which has been tested.

Aidan - is there anything in particular holding up this fix?

Everyone else - is there anyone else who can help with this?

I'd like very much to get the RC cut today and this is the final thing
holding me up.

Of course I know full well that we'll find some number of blocker bugs
in the next 2 weeks and I'll have to recut, but I'd really like to make
the RC as clean as it can be.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org