Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 11:33:15 UTC

Re: OO 4.1 and accessibility support

Hi Claus,

I recommend you to report the problem by AOO bugzilla
https://issues.apache.org/ooo.

Or you can send a mail directly to dev@openoffice.apache.org or
qa@openoffice.apache.org. :)

--
Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Fwd: OO 4.1 and accessibility support

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Claus, in case he is not subscribed.

As Steve says, entering the issue into our Bugzilla issue tracking
system is best if you have a defect to report.   But if you just want
to discuss a possible issue and find out if it is a known bug or
expected behavior, then the mailing list is fine as well.

Regards,

-Rob

--
Best Regards,