Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Kirk Storer <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/14 22:35:05 UTC

Cannot Edit

Lenya was working fine, but now I cannot edit anymore.
When I try I get the following:

Generic Exception
Check the log files.
Filename:	/content/authoring/index/index_en.xml

I checked every log I could find and saw nothing. I
had this happen once before, and had to completely
reinstall lenya. This problem occurs with all of the
publications and every document with each publication.
What can I do to fix it without reinstalling, and
prevent it from happening again?

Kirk

Re: Cannot Edit

Posted by Thomas Hartwig <t....@crapoud.com>.
Hello Kirk,

your error message does not help to track your problem. Please have a
look at:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-lenya/FAQ section 1.1.1.

I have provided some informations there how to report or track errors.

Thomas