Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2015/07/13 09:43:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 1.0.42

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 1.0.42.

For a detail list please consult the release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12326705

The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus).

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1054/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.0.42

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Dennis Kieselhorst
Werner Punz
Volker Weber
Bernd Bohmann

so I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.0.42

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.