Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/02 19:58:59 UTC

How can I determine the SVN revision of files that I have checked out?

I checked out a specific revision before the holidays to do some
testing with the new DITA toolkit.  Is there an SVN command that will
tell me the revision that I have checked out? I tried looking this up
under SVN help but wasn't able to find what I was looking for...

--
Laura Stewart

Re: How can I determine the SVN revision of files that I have checked out?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 1/2/07, Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked out a specific revision before the holidays to do some
> testing with the new DITA toolkit.  Is there an SVN command that will
> tell me the revision that I have checked out? I tried looking this up
> under SVN help but wasn't able to find what I was looking for...

'svn info' will tell you the current revision of the directory you are
in. Running svnversion on the directory where you checked out the
files will also tell you if you have files of mixed revisions and
whether or not any files have been modified. e.g. 'svnversion
/path/to/trunk'

HTH,
andrew