Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by di...@covalent.net on 2002/05/17 21:01:03 UTC

#define APR_WANT_MEMFUNC

There is a:

	#define APR_WANT_MEMFUNC

in both apr_allocators and apr_pools. Both apr_pools and apr_thread* get
included from various places. Once they are included their _H sentiniel
is defined; making sure they are never included again.

This seems to interact with the above; i.e. when you do not get apr_pools
in early enough. Is this avoidable; can we warn for this ?

Dw

--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik

Re: #define APR_WANT_MEMFUNC

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 17 May 2002 dirkx@covalent.net wrote:

> There is a:
>
> 	#define APR_WANT_MEMFUNC
>
> This seems to interact with the above; i.e. when you do not get apr_pools
> in early enough. Is this avoidable; can we warn for this ?

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is.  Is there a particular file
that is failing to compile?

--Cliff