Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kristen Kjoberg <kr...@kppro.no> on 2004/04/07 09:58:44 UTC

Problem - Unable to open an ra_local session to URL

Hi,

I have used CVS and WinCVS for some time and have just started with
Subversion.

Import of source code worked fine, but I got the following message when
trying the 'log' command.

D:\ProApp\svn_test_kppro\work43c>svn log kppro/gui

svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL

svn: Unable to open repository 'file:///D:/SVNRepos/kppro/gui'

svn: Expected version '3' of repository; found version '1'

The Subversion version is:

D:\ProApp\svn_test_kppro\work43c>svn --version

svn, version 1.0.1 (dev build)

   compiled Mar 25 2004, 16:25:21

Kristen Kjoberg

Re: Problem - Unable to open an ra_local session to URL

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.

   http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/notes/repos_upgrade_HOWTO