Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Yuriy Senych <y....@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 18:43:06 UTC

examples source codes

Hello,

I need a help. I cannot view some java files from   Jena Documentation
->The Jena API    page.
Namly, I cannot view source codes from exaples: tutorial_6,
tutorial_7, tutorial_8, tutorial_9, tutorial_10, tutorial_11.

Please, send this files or activate it on the web site.

Best Regards,

Yuriy Senych

Re: examples source codes

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Hi there,

The HTML is broken - thanks for letting us know.

There are at:

http://www.openjena.org/src-examples/jena/examples/rdf/

and I'll fix up the HTML on the web.

	Andy