Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com> on 2012/03/09 03:26:45 UTC

Build status

The build is not working and is giving error "Remote call on solaris1
failed"
https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/1386/console

Its in this state since last 8-10 hrs. Is anyone having any idea about
how to fix it?

Re: Build status

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
In fact, it already has an abort the build clause set for 223 minutes (don't ask me why it is such a random #!)  Seems like it is probably a bug in Jenkins...

On Mar 10, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Paritosh Ranjan wrote:

> Even the nightly builds are hanging, since last two days
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/mahout-nightly/807/org.apache.mahout$mahout-integration/console
> https://builds.apache.org/job/mahout-nightly/806/org.apache.mahout$mahout-core/console
>
> and the recent build is a failure
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/mahout-nightly/808/console
>
> However, the build is successfully built on my local machine.
>
> I think killing this hanging jobs and rebuilding might help. But I don't have the privilege to do that.
> Can someone with the Jenkins privilege to kill jobs do it?
>
> On 10-03-2012 10:18, Paritosh Ranjan wrote:
>> The build is still hanging. Killing the current job might help.
>> Can we do that? Or any other solution?
>>
>> On 09-03-2012 07:56, Paritosh Ranjan wrote:
>>> The build is not working and is giving error "Remote call on solaris1 failed"
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/1386/console
>>>
>>> Its in this state since last 8-10 hrs. Is anyone having any idea about how to fix it?

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Build status

Posted by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com>.