Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Lijun Tang <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/11 22:43:36 UTC

Slack Team Invitation Request

Hi,

I am interested in contributing to HBase, but I don't have access to the
Slack team for Hbase.
Can you send me an invitation?

Thanks,
Lijun Tang

Re: Slack Team Invitation Request

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
FYI, slack participation is not at all required for community
participation. This mailing list is your best bet for getting involved. You
have a ticket, feature, or bug you've got your eyes on?

-n

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Have you been granted access to Slack yet Lijun? (Writing the list is
supposed to be sufficient -- one of our admins should have let you in.
Speak up if not the case).