Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/06/03 09:45:30 UTC

ValidationAware forms

AFAICS the widget "Form" doesn't implement ValidationAware. Is there a special
reason why this feature hasn't been added yet?

I was asked this in some of my trainings and IIRC there have been some questions
  on users@cocoon. My usual answer is adding an "error widget" that can contain
the error. Is this our 'official' recommendation or are there better ways to
achieve this?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc